Edmonton Landscaper Workshop
November 8, 2011
It’s the workshop that’s turning great landscape contractors into great landscape business owners. Get out of your truck and into the boardroom on November 29 and 30 for the best two days you’ll ever spend on your business. Co-hosted by Finning and Landscape Alberta Nursery Trades Association (LANTA), this workshop features actual landscape contractors from some of the industry’s best landscape companies lead this hands-on workshop to help your company build the systems it needs to create a more predictable, more profitable future. You’ll leave the workshop with:
- An operating budget built with your numbers, for your company.
- A pricing system that calculates how you need to price your work to cover your company’s costs and profit.
- An efficiency rating that shows you what your sales should be, and how much you’re actually spending on waste and inefficiency.
- Estimating methods that improve field productivity and profit.
- Dead-simple, proven methods to measure progress and track job costs.
- Wage and bonus systems that inspire employees to think and act like entrepreneurs, instead of hourly employees.
Location: Hilton Garden Inn – West Edmonton 17610 Stony Plain Rd NW, Edmonton AB T5S 1A2
When: November 29,30, 2011 (2 day workshop), 8:30am to 4:30pm
Cost: LANTA members: $125 pp or only $99 if you’re registered for the Green Industry Conference
Non-members: $175 pp or only $125 if you’re registered for the Green Industry Conference
For more information or to register, contact Erynn Watson.